The GMAT 2017 (Graduate Management Admission Test) is an International level entrance exam managed by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). It is organized to provide admissions in undergraduate management courses offered by foreign institutions and universities. More than 6,000 graduate business school programmes world-wide consider GMAT score for admission in management courses offered by them. GMAT exam is available in 114 countries with more than 600 test centers around the world. Here in this article, we are providing information related to GMAT 2017 including registration, eligibility, important dates, etc.
GMAT 2017 Registration :
- The GMAT 2017 Registration is available all the time (12 months)throughout the year.
- Candidates can register for this exam as per their preference.
- The exam dates and center can also be scheduled as per the candidate’s choices.
- Candidates can apply for this exam one time within a month and not more than five times in a year.
- Candidates can register for GMAT exam through the official site of GMAT.
- The exam fee payment will be made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB cards.
- Payment also can make through Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders and Personal Checks.
- Candidates are required to pay $ US 250 exam fee.
- Candidates are suggested to keep safe their registration details for further process.
Eligibility Criteria :
There are not any fixed eligibility criteria mentioned for GMAT exam. Candidates should meet the basic eligibility criteria for this exam which is mentioned below:
GMAT Exam Pattern :
- No of Questions: The question paper will contain total 91 questions.
- Mode of Exam: This exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours, + 30 minutes duration for GMAT exam.
- Subjects: The exam will consist of total four sections such as Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal.